This Week's Product Spotlight: Ruger Wrangler Davidson's Exclusive
The Ruger® Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver with Davidson's Dark Earth Cerakote® Finish is the perfect sidearm for life on the ranch or the farm.
Not only is it chambered for affordable .22 LR ammo, the Ruger® Wrangler Single–Action Rimfire Revolver with Davidson's Dark Earth Cerakote® Finish is the perfect sidearm for life on the ranch or the farm. It's great for taking care of varmints and pests that complicate life in the country. Thanks to the cold hammer–forged barrel with 1:14 rifling, it has the accuracy needed to hit scampering pests.
A Davidson's Dark Earth Cerakote finish protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion, while an aluminum alloy frame offers a quick–drawing, lightweight feel. Its zinc grips provide a confident grip and extra shooting control. Its transfer bar and loading gate interlock virtually eliminate accidental discharges. Line up the blade front and integral notch rear sights and experience the straight–shooting accuracy of the Ruger Wrangler Single–Action Rimfire Revolver.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer–forged barrel results in ultra–precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single–Six® pattern grip frame.
- Model: Wrangler Davidsons Exclusive
- Type: Revolver: Single Action
- Caliber: 22LR
- Finish: Davidsons Dark Earth Cerakote
- Action: Single Action
- Stock: Aluminum Frame, Zinc Grip
- Sight: Front: Blade Rear: Integral
- Barrel Length: 4.62
- Overall Length: 10.25
- Weight: 30 oz
- Capacity: 6
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Packaging: Cardboard Box
Item #2026 carries an MSRP of $247.00.