This Week's Product Spotlight: Ruger TALO Exclusive MAX–9
See inside for details on Ruger's MAX-9 Talo Exclusive Semi-Auto Pistol
- Features a factory–installed, co–witnessed Crimson Trace® Compact Reflex Sight featuring a 3.0 MOA red aiming dot and a high efficiency LED for years of use. Automatically adjusts to the lighting conditions and turns the device off when the included cover is used.
- Striker–fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through–hardened alloy steel slide; one–piece, precision–machined fire control chassis; and high–performance, glass–filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium–textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Cold hammer–forged barrel results in ultra–precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E–Nickel Teflon® coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- *Height measurement does not include optic.
- Model: MAX–9 Crimston Trace Red Dot TALO Edition
- Type: Pistol: Semi–Auto
- Caliber: 9MM
- Finish: Black, Black Oxide Slide
- Action: Single Action
- Stock: High–Performance Glass Filled Nylon, Textured
- Sight: FT: Tritium Fiber Optic RR: U–Notch
- Barrel Length: 3.20”
- Overall Length: 6”
- Weight: 18.4 oz
- Capacity: 12+1
- # of Mags: 2 (1) 12 RD (1) 10 RD
- Safety: External Manual Safety Lever
Item #3504 carries an MSRP of $663.00.