This Weekend's Product Spotlight: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night.
The reality of protection is that you never know when you'll need it. We took the power and features of our full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. One million Shield owners can't be wrong.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day
- Polymer frame with embedded stainless steel rigid chassis system
- Striker–fired for short consistent trigger pull, every time
- M&P's patented take–down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Includes 2 magazines; 1 with extended capacity and one flush
- Backed by Smith & Wesson's Lifetime Service Policy
- Model: M&P Shield (CA–Approved)
- Type: Pistol: Semi–Auto
- Caliber: 40SW
- Finish: Black Melonite Finished Stainless Steel Slide
- Action: Double Action Only
- Stock: Black Polymer Frame
- Sight: Ft: White Dot Dovetail Rr: Low Profile White Dot
- Barrel Length: 3.1
- Overall Length: 6.1
- Weight: 19 oz
- Capacity: 6+1 & 7+1
- # of Mags: 2 (One With Extended Capacity for Full Grip)
- Safety: Thumb Safety
- Receiver: Polymer
Item #187020 carries an MSRP of $497.00.