Savage Arms announces Savage Service Program
Savage Arms announces the Savage Service Program. This will provide discount pricing to all active duty, veteran and retired military, first responders and law enforcement personnel. Eligible participants may purchase two firearms per calendar year under this program. However, there are certain requirements. The Savage Service Program is available to the below individuals with approved purchaser Identification:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City, also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back).
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard active, retired and veterans, with ID. Also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials and DD 214 papers (Military picture ID front & back) (Excludes Contractors and Civilian Employees).
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back).
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers (Commercial Airline ID required).
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
This program runs September 1 thru December 31, 2018.