Ruger 10/22 Carbine with Viridian EON Scope
A complete rimfire package right out of the box
The Ruger 10/22 seemingly needs no introduction. In production continuously since 1964, it has been deemed - and rightly so - America's favorite rimfire rifle. The legendary action of this semi-auto is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
This 10/22 carbine has a black synthetic stock with a satin black finish for the receiver and 18.5" barrel. This combination not only gives it a sleek look, but also makes the carbine extremely handy with a weight of just 5.4 pounds.
This particular model does indeed come with a set of "iron sights". A folding, adjustable rear sight is coupled with a brass bead front sight that is serrated on the rear edge to cut glare. The 10/22 is accurate enough utilizing these sights, and it's always useful to be proficient with them.
However, for this model Ruger has added a Viridian EON 3-9x40 scope. The carbine comes with this scope, rings included, factory mounted so it's ready to go out of the box.
The EON family of Viridian optics is a workhorse featuring fully multi-coated lenses, tactile windage and elevation adjustments, waterproof/shockproof/fog proof construction and Viridian's Limited Lifetime warranty.
Now the package is complete. The rugged reliability of a Ruger 10/22 plus the quality Viridian rifle scope (normally retailing for around $100) yields a combo that will provide years of service.
Other features include:
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
Rather than the standard cardboard box (that nearly all long guns from almost every manufacturer come in), this model comes with a Ruger-branded, four-latch, hardshell case for protection while transporting to and from the range or field.
Ruger's motto of "Rugged, Reliable Firearms" is no joke and this 10/22 carbine will stand the test of time. Classic, sleek styling - check. Rugged reliability - check. Fast-acting, handy, low weight and weather resistance - check. Complete package with a quality optic right out of the box - check again.
Gallery of Guns is proud to offer this combo 10/22 package from Ruger. You'll be proud to own it.
Item#31143 has an MSRP of $399.00.
Your local Gallery of Guns dealer will get you an even better price.