Coming Soon: Savage Arms Renegauge Security
The American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi–automatic shotguns.
The American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi–automatic shotguns. The Renegauge can handle the hottest high–brass and the mildest low–recoil shells with the same dependability.
The patented D.R.I.V. (Dual Regulating Inline Valve) gas system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a lightning fast cyclic rate for dependably fast split times.
The Renegauge has been designed to fit almost any shooter. Everything from length–of–pull to comb height and drop at the heel can be adjusted to fit.
- D.R.I.V. gas system
- Adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop & cast
- Extended magazine tube with 6+1 capacity
- One–piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
- Chrome plated reciprocating components
- Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
- 18.5” Fluted barrel with melonite finish
- Adjustable ghost ring sights and one–piece rail
- Competition–ready easy loading magazine port
- Oversized controls
- Includes 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
- Includes hard–sided carrying case
- Model: Renegauge Security
- Type: Shotgun: Semi–Auto
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Finish: Matte Black
- Action: Semi–Automatic
- Stock: Synthetic, Adjustable LOP, Comb, Drop, Cast
- Capacity: 6+1
- Receiver: Matte Black
- Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring Sights
- Barrel Length: 18.5 Fluted with Melonite Finish
- Overall Length: 40
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Safety: Manual
- Chamber: 3
- Chokes: (Full, Mod, IC) Beretta Style Thread Pattern
- Butt Plate: Black Rubber
Item #57787 carries an MSRP of $1499.00.