BREAKING: Ruger Announces Left-Handed Custom Shop Competition 10/22
A Custom Shop Ruger for the lefties....
Today we are excited to introduce the new10/22® Competition Rifle Left-Handed Model to the Ruger Custom Shop®line of firearms. This new model boasts left-handed ejection, charging handle,and push-button cross-bolt manual safety, all fed from a new left-handed,detachable 10-round rotary magazine. As Ruger's first semi-automatic left-handed firearm, this 10/22 Competition Rifle gives the left-, or right-handed, shooter everything they need in a .22 LR competition firearm.
• Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
• Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
• BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 - 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
• Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
• Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
• Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
• Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
• Detachable, left-handed 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Not compatible with standard right-handed 10/22® magazines. See ShopRuger.com for left-handed 10/22® magazines.
• Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
• 16-1 /8" cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1 /2"-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
• Positive, push-button, left-handed, cross-bolt manual safety.
• Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
• Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
• Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
• The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
• Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
• Also includes: hard case; Ruger Custom Shop® Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.
We have inventory of this new Custom Shop 10/22 in stock and available for ordering right now.
Item#31110 has an MSRP of $899.00, but your local dealer will get you a much better price.